Lazada Philippines

August 27, 2006

Welcome to WiredHoundBlog



Hi there!

Preamble: Just managed to crack up this idea of a newshound blog and calling it WiredHoundBlog. Sounds great to me. I was apprehensive at first before I did a search hoping that someone out there has not cottoned on to this name.


There are blogs with titles like News Hound Blog, HoundBlog, etc. Lucky me, that name WiredHoundBlog was available. I like the name because it fits into my plan to provide this blog with newsy bits about things that make this crazy, crazy world go round and round. You know what I mean. Get the drift?

And so....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First off I would like to say great blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing. I have had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there. I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Thanks!
Feel free to surf my homepage Bolig i Tyrkia

Make money giving away free cell phones!


>

Royalty Free Images