As they would say, things are coming out of the woodwork. But they don't have to be the wiggly types. That's the happening now at Digg. It sounds good for Digg-ers.
The user-driven social content website...ok, the technology focused news site where stories are picked by Digg (community) members are just about ready with their new interface design.
According to Digg-er Kevin Rose in his post on the Digg blog, they are digging out "tons of new features" to share with fellow Digg-ers.
Among the dug-up items to come your way are:
- Flexible layout on screen (good news for those with large monitors)
- Quick switching between sections (navigation becomes a breeze)
- Quick view of the top 10 hottest stories on Digg, dated in real time (that's moving stories in the fast lane)
- Added cool features include Digg video previews and Top 10 hottest videos (simply click the play icon)
- Digg your favourite podcast series and individual podcast episodes (yes, you can share all this with your friends)
P.S. Digg.com is among the top 100 sites on the web — in any category — according to Amazon's Alexa metrics.